lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From David Taylor <davidtayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating Opencart 3.0.2.0 with SOLR 7.1
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 19:12:59 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to integrate an OC website with SOLR 7.1. in standalone mode. I
have managed to connect to and import from MySQL however, need help putting
the front end together.

I have tried to following these instructions
http://blog.e-zest.com/integrate-apache-solr-with-opencart/ but do not seem
to be able to connect PHP to the SOLR server using the suggested client. Is
there a better client I should be using and even better some documentation
"for dummies" that would help me complete my project?

I am running PHP 7.0.22-0 on Ubuntu 16.04.1

Any help for a novice very much appreciated.
--
David Taylor

davidtaylor2@gmail.com

Home + 44(0)1325 350020