lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Got unexpected results.
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:51:23 GMT
What do you see when you add &debug=query?

Best,
Erick

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 1:23 AM, Peter Lancaster
<peter.lancaster@findmypast.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't the query just be something like title: "to order this report" and then it
will work.

field and matched ("title":"Forrester Research cites SAP Hybris as a leader in B2B Order Management
report").

> As per my understanding, this could not match as there is a word "Management"
> between "Order' and "report". Can somebody explain this?.
>
> Thanks.
>
> This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should not disclose
its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender named above immediately. It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute
nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of findmypast shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.