lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Chhiber <rahul.chhi...@cumulus-systems.com>
Subject RE: Using lucene to post-process Solr query results
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 10:21:18 GMT
Exactly. I want to validate each lucene document with the query and discard the ones that don't
match.

Regards,
Rahul

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Ceccarelli (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) [mailto:dceccarelli4@bloomberg.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:35 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using lucene to post-process Solr query results

And you want to show to the users only the Lucene documents that matched the original query
sent to Solr? (what if a lucene document matches only part of the query?)

From: solr-user@lucene.apache.org At: 01/23/18 13:55:46To:  Diego Ceccarelli (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON
) ,  solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi Diego,

Basically, each Solr document has a text field , which contains large amount of text separated
by some delimiters. I split this text into parts and then assign each part to a separate lucene
Document object.

The field could also be multi-valued, in which case I create a Lucene document for each different
value for that field in the same Solr document.

Regards,
Rahul