lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Leila Deljkovic <leila.deljko...@koordinates.com>
Subject Spatial search - indexing WKT data
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 00:53:50 GMT
Hi,

I have some data in WKT string format (either POLYGON or MULTIPOLYGON) and I’d like to index
it in Solr 7.0. As there are multiple polygons in every WKT string, I’d ideally like to
index them multiValued BBoxField (couldn’t find anywhere to confirm, but it looks like multiValued
is a valid attribute for BBoxField). Anyone indexed WKT data in Solr before? Is it necessary
to convert it to CSV (I would do that first but I’m having trouble exporting it as CSV…)?

Thanks