lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Grouping on Exact Match
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:00:35 GMT
Hi Gopesh,
No it is not - at least not in a way I was thinking. I should have been more precise - I meant
tokenized. So you are grouping on the field that uses this  field type? Can you share query?

Thanks,
Emir

> On 25 Jan 2018, at 11:57, Gopesh Sharma <Gopesh_Sharma@gensler.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Emir,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> So if I am using below field type for the field, that means its analyzed?
>
> <fieldType name="string_lower" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100" autoGeneratePhraseQueries="true">
>        <analyzer type="index">
>            <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"/>
>            <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
>        </analyzer>
>        <analyzer type="query">
>            <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"/>
>            <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
>        </analyzer>
> </fieldType>
>
> Thanks,
> Gopesh Sharma

What you need to do is to have name field that is not alalysed and group on that field. If
you want to “group” on query input, that is not grouping - you simply use phrase query
and all results are of that group.

Support Training - https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsematext.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CGopesh_Sharma%40gensler.com%7Cda7c34701f32465883cc08d563e0ddd3%7C94a74758f2ff413c9f705725701b8d02%7C0%7C0%7C636524739799609813&sdata=yXhlw36459RoXTKifDyGPVy1bgTpcVWOdHfViuGJgg8%3D&reserved=0

>> On 25 Jan 2018, at 11:41, Gopesh Sharma <Gopesh_Sharma@gensler.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I am grouping the results but the groups are not happening on the
>> exact match. For Example : I have 5 documents with name Construction
>> Company, Construction Tower, Tower Company, Tower House and again
>> Construction Company. If I search for Construction Company with
>> grouping I am getting result as
>>

>> *   Construction having 3 documents -  Construction Company, Construction Tower and
Construction Company with group value construction.