lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: 7.2.1 cluster dies within minutes after restart
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 23:49:23 GMT
On 1/26/2018 10:02 AM, Markus Jelsma wrote:
> o.a.z.ClientCnxn Client session timed out, have not heard from server in 22130ms (although
zkClientTimeOut is 30000).

Are you absolutely certain that there is a setting for zkClientTimeout
that is actually getting applied?  The default value in Solr's example
configs is 30 seconds, but the internal default in the code (when no
configuration is found) is still 15.  I have confirmed this in the code.

Looks like SolrCloud doesn't log the values it's using for things like
zkClientTimeout.  I think it should.

Thanks,
Shawn