lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From D Dasaradha Rami Reddy <rdarukuma...@mobileiron.com>
Subject Authentication for Solr 6.4.2 , when deployed as WAR in tomcat
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:27:23 GMT
Hi All,

We have solr 6.4.2 currently deployed as war in tomcat. It doesn't have authentication now.
I want to setup the authentication for solr. When it deployed as war in tomcat, The process
specified in below page is not working, Even after adding security.json in solr home directory,
curl request of authentication says it’s not configured.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/authentication-and-authorization-plugins.html#AuthenticationandAuthorizationPlugins-EnablePluginswithsecurity.json

Did anyone did this before? If so, please guide me.

Thanks

Rami Reddy