lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: pf2
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 12:38:04 GMT
Emir
Thanks, I will do when I get off this bus.

I have run the text thru the SolrAdmin Analyzer, it looks fine.

According to the debugQuery output, individual words match in the qf, but not the pair that
pf2 should match.

I compare the configs for English and French, and they are the same apart from the analysis
chain which is below. Only French fails. I will take out filters one by one and attempt to
find which is causing this.
Cheers -- Rick