lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: request dependent analyzer
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 22:09:11 GMT
Thanks, interesting ticket (missed it, following now), this is similar what we use. Construct
an analyzer (or get from cache) with a field as argument as its base config. But allow Java's
variable arguments syntax that you can use for adding or disabling filters, or modifying a
specific filter's parameters.

Regards,
Markus