lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Eyal Naamati" <Eyal.Naam...@exlibrisgroup.com>
Subject ICUTransformFilter with traditional to simplified Chinese
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:49:57 GMT
Hi All,
We are using the ICUTransformFilter to normalize traditional Chinese text to simplified Chinese.
We received feedback from some of our Chinese customers that there are some traditional characters
that are not converted to their simplified variants.
For example:
"w" should be converted to ""
"x" should be converted to ""
"" should be converted to ""

Does anyone know if this is indeed a problem with the filter?
Or if there are other options to use instead of this filter that handle more characters?

Thanks for any feedback
Eyal