lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Selvam Raman <sel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Live SolrServer available to handle this request
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 02:56:22 GMT
Yes. you are right. we are using preanalyzed field and that causing the
problem.
The actual problem is preanalyzed with highlight option. if i disable
highlight option it works fine. Please let me know if there is work around
to solve it.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 10:19 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This looks like you're using "pre analyzed fields" which have a very
> specific format. PreAnalyzedFields are actually pretty rarely used,
> did you enable them by mistake?
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Selvam Raman <selmna@gmail.com> wrote:
> > When i look at the solr logs i find the below exception
> >
> > Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid JSON type java.lang.String,
> > expected Map
> > at
> > org.apache.solr.schema.JsonPreAnalyzedParser.parse(
> JsonPreAnalyzedParser.java:86)
> > at
> > org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.
> decodeInput(PreAnalyzedField.java:345)
> > at
> > org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedTokenizer.access$
> 000(PreAnalyzedField.java:280)
> > at
> > org.apache.solr.schema.PreAnalyzedField$PreAnalyzedAnalyzer$1.
> setReader(PreAnalyzedField.java:375)
> > at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:202)
> > at
> > org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.AnalysisOffsetStrategy.tokenStream(
> AnalysisOffsetStrategy.java:58)
> > at
> > org.apache.lucene.search.uhighlight.MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.
> getOffsetsEnums(MemoryIndexOffsetStrategy.java:106)
> > ... 37 more
> >
> >
> >
> >  I am setting up lot of fields (fq, score, highlight,etc) then put it
> into
> > solrquery.
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Selvam Raman <selmna@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> When i am firing query it returns the doc as expected. (Example:
> >> q=synthesis)
> >>
> >> I am facing the problem when i include wildcard character in the query.
> >> (Example: q=synthesi*)
> >>
> >>
> >> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:
> >> Error from server at http://localhost:8983/solr/Metadata2:
> >> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:
> >>
> >> No live SolrServers available to handle this request:[/solr/Metadata2_
> >> shard1_replica1,
> >>   solr/Metadata2_shard2_replica2,
> >>   solr/Metadata2_shard1_replica2]
> >>
> >> --
> >> Selvam Raman
> >> "லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Selvam Raman
> > "லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"
>



-- 
Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message