lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Mukhopadhyay, Aratrika" <Aratrika.Mukhopadh...@mail.house.gov>
Subject Need Help Configuring Solr To Work With Nutch
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 15:27:58 GMT
Good Morning,
           I am running nutch 2.3 , hbase 0.98 and I am integrating nutch with solr 6.4. I
have a successful crawl in nutch and when I see that it is indexing the content into solr.
However I cannot query and get any results. Its as if Nutch isn't writing anything to solr
at all. I am stuck and need someone who is familiar with solr/nutch to provide assistance.
Can someone please help ?

This is what I see when I index into solr. I see no errors.

[cid:image001.png@01D3700F.37209960]

Regards,
Aratrika Mukhopadhyay