lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nimesh Aghera <nagh...@asite.com>
Subject Implicit routing changes to Composite while re-deploy changes and make Upconfig command
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:15:00 GMT
Hello,

I have implemented implicit routing with below configuration.
Created one default collection manually 'AMS_Config' which contains configurations files
schema,solrconfig etc.

Using 'AMS_Config' I have created 2 collections model,workset respectively with below command
which created 2 shard for each collection containing 2 node for each shard where nodes are
each solr instance where collection created.

Command: /admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=model&replicationFactor=2&router.name=implicit&router.field=dr&shards=shard1,shard2&maxShardsPerNode=2&collection.configName=AMS_Config

Collection Detail:
Model = Shard1,Shard2
Shard1 = node1,node2[leader]
Shard2 =node1[leader],node2

Configuration in admin UI on solr for model collection:
Shard count:2
configName:AMS_Config
replicationFactor:2
maxShardsPerNode:2
router:implicit
autoAddReplicas:false

after this I have index document to particular shard using set value (router.field) dr = shard1

Issue:  After indexing the document made changes in schema files and redeploy using below
command  for set latest configs
zkcli.bat -cmd upconfig -confdir ../../solr/AMS_Config/conf -confname AMS_Config -z <zk

It will changes the router value implicit to compositeId and now my document are index across
all shard so why this should happens.How to avoid this.

Please do the needful.

Regards,
Nimesh Aghera

[CC Award Winners!]