lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developing custom tokenizer/filter in solr 5.4.1
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:54:37 GMT
OK, if you're compiling and running against the same versions, then
that error means that you haven't set your paths correctly so Solr can
find your custom jar. In solrconfig.xml you should add a <lib...>
directive that points to your custom jar file.

I usually start by using an absolute path here until I get the jar
relative path. I use the absolute path to start since setting the
relative path can be tricky.

Best,
Erick