lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roxana Danger <roxana.dan...@gmail.com>
Subject tokenstream reusable
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:54:18 GMT
Hello all,

I would like to reuse the tokenstream generated in one field, to create a
new tokenstream for another field without executing again the whole
analysis.

The particulate application is:
- I have field *tokens* with an analyzer that generate the tokens (and
maintains the token type attributes)
- I would like to have two new fields: *verbs* and *adjectives*. This
should reuse the token stream generated for the field *tokens* and filter
the verbs and adjectives to add them to the respective fields.

Is this feasible? How should it be implemented?

Many thanks.
Roxana