lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Amrit Sarkar <sarkaramr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect ngroup count
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 14:07:09 GMT
Zheng,

Usually, the number of records returned is more than what is shown in the
> ngroup. For example, I may get a ngroup of 22, but there are 25 records
> being returned.

Does the 25 records being returned have duplicates? Grouping is subjected
to co-location of data of same group values in same shard. Can you share
what is the architecture of the setup?

Amrit Sarkar
Search Engineer
Lucidworks, Inc.