lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Multipath hierarchical faceting
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:24:45 GMT
Hi,
In order to use this feature, you would have to patch Solr and build it yourself. But note
that this ticket is old and the last patch version is from 2014, so you would either have
to patch referenced version of adjust patch to work with version that you are targeting.

HTH,
Emir

> On 17 Nov 2017, at 11:28, 喜阳阳 <389610802@qq.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
> I am a newbie and I do not unserstand SOLR-2412 I am trying Solr and i have one question.I
want to use Multipath hierarchical faceting but i do not konw how to do it .Because i want
to use it with Solr API.
> Is there any class in newest Solr api to specify the HierarchicalFacetField like org.apache.solr.schema.HierarchicalFacetField
in  Solr 3.10?Looking forward to your reply.Thank you very much.