lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ketan Thanki <ktha...@asite.com>
Subject How to routing document for send to particular shard range
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 05:45:57 GMT
Hi,

I have requirement now quite different as I need to set routing key hash for document which
confirm it to send to particular shard as its range.

I have solrcloud configuration with 4 shard  & 4 replica with below shard range.
shard1: 80000000-bfffffff
shard2: c0000000-ffffffff
shard3: 0-3fffffff
shard4: 40000000-7fffffff

e.g: below show the project  works in organization which is my routing key.
Org1= works for project1,project2
Org2=works for project3
Org3=works for project4
Org4=project5

So as mentions above I want to index org1 to shard1,org2 to shard2,org3 to shard3,org4 to
shard4 meanwhile send it to particular shard.
How could I manage compositeId routing to do this.

Regards,
Ketan.
Please cast a vote for Asite in the 2017 Construction Computing Awards: Click here to Vote<http://caddealer.com/concompawards/index.php?page=cca2017vote>

[CC Award Winners!]