lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: get all tokens from TokenStream in my custom filter
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:40:15 GMT
 Hi Kumar,
If I am not wrong, I think there is method named something like peek(2) or advance(2).Some
filters access tokens ahead and perform some logic.
Ahmet    On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 10:50:55 PM GMT+3, kumar gaurav <kg2989@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi

I need to get full field value from TokenStream in my custom filter class .

I am using this

stream.reset();
while (tStream.incrementToken()) {
    term += " "+charTermAttr.toString();
}
stream.end();
stream.close();

this is ending streaming . no token is producing if i am using this .

I want to get full string without hampering token creation .

Eric ! Are you there ? :)  Anyone Please help  ?