lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "kasinger, james" <james.kasin...@nordstrom.com>
Subject Solr cloud inquiry
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:49:46 GMT
Hello folks,

To start, we have a sharded solr cloud configuration running solr version 5.1.0 . During shard
to shard communication there is a problem state where queries are sent to a replica, and on
that replica the storage is inaccessible. The node is healthy so it’s still taking requests
which get piled up waiting to read from disk resulting in a latency increase. We’ve tried
resolving this storage inaccessibility but it appears related to AWS ebs issues.  Has anyone
encountered the same issue?

thanks