lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautović <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: how to ensure that one shard does not get overloaded when we use routing
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 09:30:01 GMT
Hi Ketan,
I’ll just add that with 4 shards you might just as well skip bits part - all tenant document
will end up on a single shard anyway.
Unless you have a lot projectIds or all have pretty much the same number of documents, and
you always search single projectId, I would reevaluate using routing since it can give you
more troubles then benefits.

Regards,
Emir

to Vote<http://caddealer.com/concompawards/index.php?page=cca2017vote>