lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Phil Scadden <P.Scad...@gns.cri.nz>
Subject Stateless queries to secured SOLR server.
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:13:54 GMT
While SOLR is behind a firewall, I want to now move to a secured SOLR environment. I had been
hoping to keep SOLRJ out of the picture and just using httpURLConnection. However, I also
don't want to maintain session state, preferring to send authentication with every request.
Is this possible with basic Authorization?
Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or
redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear
Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify
GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.