lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From John Davis <johndavis925...@gmail.com>
Subject Really slow facet performance in 6.6
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:06:33 GMT
Hello,

We are seeing really slow facet performance with new solr release. This is
on an index of 2M documents. A few things we've tried:

1. method=uif however that didn't help much (the facet fields have
docValues=false since they are multi-valued). Debug info below.

2. changing query (q=) that selects what documents to compute facets on
didn't help a lot, except repeating the same query was fast presumably due
to exact cache hits.

Sample debug info:

“timing”: {
            “prepare”: {