lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chandru Shanmugasundaram <chandru.shanmugasunda...@exterro.com>
Subject Merging is not taking place with tiered merge policy
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 05:30:36 GMT
The following is my solrconfig.xml

<indexConfig>
        <writeLockTimeout>1000</writeLockTimeout>
    <commitLockTimeout>10000</commitLockTimeout>
<maxIndexingThreads>15</maxIndexingThreads>
<useCompoundFile>false</useCompoundFile>
<ramBufferSizeMB>1024</ramBufferSizeMB>
<mergePolicy class="org.apache.lucene.index.TieredMergePolicy">
  <int name="maxMergeAtOnce">10</int>
  <int name="segmentsPerTier">1</int>
        </mergePolicy>
<mergePolicyFactory class="org.apache.solr.index.TieredMergePolicyFactory">
  <int name="maxMergeAtOnce">10</int>
  <int name="segmentsPerTier">10</int>
</mergePolicyFactory>
<lockType>hdfs</lockType>
<deletionPolicy class="solr.SolrDeletionPolicy">
<str name="maxCommitsToKeep">1</str>
<str name="maxOptimizedCommitsToKeep">0</str>
</deletionPolicy>
  </indexConfig>

Please let me know if should I tweak something above

--
Thanks,
Chandru.S