lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From kshitij tyagi <kshitij.shopcl...@gmail.com>
Subject max docs, deleted docs optimization
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:40:01 GMT
Hi,

I am using atomic update to update one of the fields, I want to know :

1. if total docs in core are 10 lakh and I partially update 2 lakhs docs
then what will be the number of deleted docs?

2. Does higher number of deleted docs have affect on query time? means does
query time increases if deleted docs are more

3. Are deleted docs present in segment? during query execution does deleted
docs are traversed.

4. What doe optimized button on solr admin does exactly.

Help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Kshitij