lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Yee <b...@wayfair.com>
Subject RE: Parsing of rq queries in LTR
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:16:35 GMT
I have a similar question. I performing my feature extraction with the following:

fl= [features+efi.query=bakeware 3-piece set]

I'm pretty sure the dash is causing my query to error. But I'm also not sure how the spaces
impacts the efi param. I tried putting the term in quotes, but that does not work.

--Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Binoy Dalal [mailto:binoydalal93@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:51 AM
To: SOLR users group <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Parsing of rq queries in LTR

Hi,
For an LTR query, is there any way of checking how the `rq` is being parsed? or specifically
how the `efi` queries are treated?

For e.g. let's say my `rq` looks like this:
"rq":"{!ltr model=my_efi_model efi.text=my car}"

And my corresponding feature is:
SolrFeature [name=my_efi, params={q={!field f=efi_field}${text}}]

I want to see how the `my_efi` feature processes the query `q={!field f=efi_field}${text}`.
Does it do something like `efi_field:my efi_field:car` or `efi_field=my default_field=car`
etc.

The debug query option does not provide this information and the solr logs don't record the
execution of queries made for feature value calculation.

Any inputs are much appreciated.
--
Regards,
Binoy Dalal