lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: solr 7.0: mbeans stats missing for many keys
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 02:10:52 GMT
On 10/1/2017 1:05 AM, Nawab Zada Asad Iqbal wrote:
> When upgrading from solr4.5 to solr 7.0, I noticed that many key names in solr-mbeans

The metrics have been expanded and moved to a new API.  Try this URL
instead:

http://server:port/solr/admin/metrics

The new location was added in 6.4:

The presence of the metrics information in mbeans has followed Apache's
standard deprecation practices.  When a new way of doing something is
introduced with the intent of replacing what came before, the old way is
marked as deprecated.  This means that it is maintained until the next
major version, at which time the deprecated functionality is removed.
Therefore, because a new way of handling metrics was added in 6.4, the
old way was maintained for the entire 6.x series, and not removed until 7.0.

Thanks,
Shawn