lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From James Keeney <nextves...@gmail.com>
Subject Two separate instances sharing the same zookeeper cluster
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:01:24 GMT
I have a staging and a production solr cluster. I'd like to have them use
the same zookeeper cluster. It seems like it is possible if I can set a
different directory for the second cluster. I've looked through the
documentation though and I can't quite figure out where to set that up. As
a result my staging cluster nodes keep trying to add themselves tot he
production cluster.

If someone could point me in the right direction?

Jim K.
--
Jim Keeney
President, FitterWeb