lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Derek Poh <d...@globalsources.com>
Subject Re: ways to check if document is in a huge search result set
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:44:46 GMT
I see. Thank you.

On 9/13/2017 2:36 PM, Michael Kuhlmann wrote:
> Am 13.09.2017 um 04:04 schrieb Derek Poh:
>> Hi Michael
>>
>> "Then continue using binary search depending on the returned score
>> values."
>>
>> May I know what do you mean by using binary search?
> An example algorithm is in Java method java.util.Arrays::binarySearch.
>
> Or more detailed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_search_algorithm
>
> Best,
> Michael

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer,
and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments),
whether in whole or in part.

This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal, regulatory compliance
and/or other appropriate reasons.