lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Eric Kurzenberger <Er...@mitchells.com>
Subject Conditions with multiple boosts in bf exists query
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 15:40:06 GMT
I need to do a bf exists query that matches the following conditions:

-          IF a_score = 1 AND b_score = 2 THEN boost 30

-          IF a_score = 3 AND b_score = 4 THEN boost 20

So far, the bf portion of my query looks like this:

    if(exists(query({!v="a_score_is:1"})),30,0)

But I’m having difficulty finding the correct syntax for the multiple conditions and boosts.

I was originally doing a bq query that looked like this:

    bq=(a_score_is:1 AND b_score_is:2)^30 OR (a_score_is:3 AND b_score_is:4)^20

but I found that idf was skewing my rexpected esults, as I don’t care about document frequency.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers,

Eric