lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From calamita.agost...@libero.it
Subject Solr JDBC and Basic Authentication
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:31:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Solr 6.6 with solrj for jdbc connections and query.

In my Solr installation, configured in SolrCloud mode with 3 servers, basic authentication
is enabled.

When I try to connect and execute a query, I get "USER_REQUIRED auth header null" in log files.

I found on some forums that there is an open issue ( SOLR-8213 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8213
) on this problem from 26 October 2015.

Is there a workaround on this or there is no way to use solr jdbc with authentication ?

I'm trying to connect Apache Zeppelin to Apache Solr with jdbc interpreter, but I get this
error.

Thanks.