lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From shamik <sham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr nodes crashing (OOM) after 6.6 upgrade
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 10:32:07 GMT
I usually log queries that took more than 1sec. Based on the logs, I haven't
seen anything alarming or surge in terms of slow queries, especially around
the time when the CPU spike happened.

I don't necessarily have the data for deep paging, but the usage of sort
parameter (date in our case) has been typically low. We also restrict 10
results per page for pagination. Are there are recommendations around this?

Again, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I still don't get the
part why these issues crop in 6.6 as compared to 5.5