lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Harshal (GE Digital)" <harshal.agra...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Solr index getting replaced instead of merged
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:21:19 GMT
Hello All,

If I check out clear option while indexing 2nd table it worked.Thanks Gurdeep :)
Can anyone tell is it possible to paginate the data using Solr UI?
If yes please tell me the features which I can use?

Regards
Harshal

From: Agrawal, Harshal (GE Digital)
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 4:36 PM
To: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org' <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Cc: Singh, Susnata (GE Digital) <Susnata.singh@ge.com>
Subject: Solr index getting replaced instead of merged

Hello Guys,

I have installed solr in my local system and was able to connect to Teradata successfully.
For single table I am able to index the data and query it also but when I am trying for multiple
tables in the same schema and doing indexing one by one respectively.
I can see datasets getting replaced instead of merged .

Can anyone help me please:

Regards
Harshal