lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Daphne" <Daphne....@Cevalogistics.com>
Subject Solr deltaImportQuery ID configuration
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:59:06 GMT
Hello,
   I am using Solr 6.3.0. Does anyone know in deltaImportQuery when referencing id, should
I use '${dih.delta.id}' or '${dataimporter.delta.id} ?
   Both were mentioned in Delta-Import wiki. I am confused. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Daphne Liu
BI Architect - Matrix SCM

CEVA Logistics / 10751 Deerwood Park Blvd, Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32256 USA / www.cevalogistics.com<http://www.cevalogistics.com/>
T 904.564.1192 / F 904.928.1448 / Daphne.Liu@cevalogistics.com<mailto:Daphne.Liu@cevalogistics.com>

NVOCC Services are provided by CEVA as agents for and on behalf of Pyramid Lines Limited trading
as Pyramid Lines.
This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance. Although the company has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.