lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Wiki issues
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:02:49 GMT
This appears to have happened for at least one other Apache project
using Apache's Confluence installation:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14971.

You should use the new Ref Guide anyway:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/post-tool.html. An automatic
redirect from the old location is in the works.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Erick Erickson
<erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, no it's not just you, I see them too.
>

> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Steve Pruitt <bpruitt@opentext.com> wrote:
>> Is it just me, but the Solr Wiki shows nonsensical characters for what looks like
example commands, etc.?   I tried both Chrome and IE and get the same result.

>> Example, on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Post+Tool
>>
>> This shows:
>>
>> Index a PDF file into gettingstarted.
>> #666666nonesolid
>>
>> Automatically detect content types in a folder, and recursively scan it for documents
for indexing into gettingstarted.