lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: QueryParser changes query by itself
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:07:23 GMT
Hi Bernd,

In LUCENE-3758, a new member field added into ComplexPhraseQuery class. But we didn't change
its hashCode method accordingly. This caused anomalies in Solr, and Yonik found the bug and
fixed hashCode. Your e-mail somehow reminded me this.
Could it be the QueryCache and hashCode method/implementation of Query subclasses.
May be your good and bad example is producing same hashCode? And this is confusing query cache
in solr?
Can you disable the query cache, to test it?
By the way, which query parser are you using? I believe SynonymQuery is produced by BM25 similarity,
right?

Ahmet

On Friday, August 11, 2017, 2:48:07 PM GMT+3, Bernd Fehling <bernd.fehling@uni-bielefeld.de>