lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Ibraheem <arsenal2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Overseer task timeout
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:36:23 GMT
Hi,We have one node zookeeper and one no solr. Sometimes when trying to create or delete collection
there is "SEVERE: null:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: delete the collection time out:180s"
error.
After checking the code I found that solr puts a task node to zookeeper /overseer/collection-queue-work/qnr-0000012764 /overseer/collection-queue-work/qn-0000012764
then a watcher listen for this and process the task, then delete the response node which triggers
the latchWatcher to notify the thread that the task finished. The timeout for this is 180
seconds (hard coded). I think that sometimes the watcher to trigger the processor not triggered?
Is that a bug? How to fix that?
Please help.
ThanksMikhail