lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Venkateswarlu Bommineni <bvr...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr crashing / slowing down the performance
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:32:44 GMT
Hi Team,

Background:

We have a Solr 6.2 having multiple cores ( Six cores ) in it , We have
other system (CMS) that will push the data to Solr.

Issue:

When ever we are doing full index from other system (installed in different
box) , some times Solr JVM is crashing.sometimes even don't crash the query
performance is very slow especially AutoSuggestion query (using spellCheck
component).

Please find the below memory settings:
[image: Inline image 1]

Please help me in setting optimal memory settings.

Thanks,
Venkat.