lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uploading solr.xml to zk
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:27:50 GMT
Not quite right. That should be:

(note the ZK in the command). I'm surprised that you didn't get an
error message if that's the exact command.

solr-6.4.1/bin/solr zk cp
file:/home/user1/solr/nodes/day1/solr/solr.xml zk:/solr.xml -z
localhost:9983

Second possibility is that you have a chroot in there somewhere. How
do you start solr? Does the ZooKeeper ensemble end with just the port
or something like :9983/solr?

Finally, you should be able to verify that solr.xml is in ZK by the
admin UI>>cloud>>tree view.

Best,
Erick