lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uploading solr.xml to zk
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 19:02:23 GMT
In your command, you are missing the "zk" part of the command. Try:

bin/solr zk cp file:local/file/path/to/solr.xml zk:/solr.xml -z localhost:2181

I see this is wrong in the documentation, I will fix it for the next
release of the Ref Guide.

I'm not sure about how to refer to it - I don't think you have to do
anything? I could be very wrong on that, though.