lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Susheel Kumar <susheel2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unique() metrics not supported in Solr Streaming facet stream source
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 21:45:56 GMT
Hello Joel,

I tried to create a patch to add UniqueMetric and it works, but soon
realized, we have UniqueStream as well and can't load both of them (like
below) when required,  since both uses "unique" keyword.

Any advice how we can handle this.  Come up with different keyword for
UniqueMetric or rename UniqueStream etc..?

                       StreamFactory factory = new StreamFactory()
     .withCollectionZkHost (...)
                       .withFunctionName("facet", FacetStream.class)
     .withFunctionName("sum", SumMetric.class)
     .withFunctionName("unique", UniqueStream.class)
     .withFunctionName("unique", UniqueMetric.class)