lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCarthy <michael.mccar...@gm.com>
Subject Cross Data Center Replication
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:02:18 GMT
Our CDCR has been working fine for months, but we are now experiencing an issue where each
night only partial updates are made to the target.

For example:  Our primary (source) is updated with 4500 docs.  The target instance is out
of sync and only contains 1500 of the 4500 updates.

Any idea what could be causing this issue now?

[cid:image001.png@01D2F647.54578B20]

Michael McCarthy
Senior Software Engineer
T 470.769.6687 | M 678.986.4127

Georgia IT Innovation Center - South
2010 Warsaw Road, Roswell, GA 30076

[gm_logos]

Confidentiality Note:  The above email contains information that is confidential and/or privileged.
 The information is for the use of the individual or entity originally intended.  If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this information is prohibited

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.