lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Haddorp <hendrik.hadd...@gmx.net>
Subject atomic updates in conjunction with optimistic concurrency
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:20:13 GMT
Hi,

when I try to use an atomic update in conjunction with optimistic
concurrency Solr sometimes complains that the version I passed in does
not match. The version in my request however match to what is stored and
what the exception states as the actual version does not exist in the
collection at all. Strangely this does only happen sometimes but once it
happens for a collection it seems to stay like that. Any idea why that
might happen?

I'm using Solr 6.3 in Cloud mode with SolrJ.

regards,
Hendrik