lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>
Subject Re: DIH, multiple sources, cores and search: single core with multiple entities or single core per source with search across multiple cores?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:50:29 GMT
Giovanni,
Start with your search results page and work back from there. Decide what fields you want
to display in a results page, then plan for your Solr document to contain all these fields.
Now you will need a program to ingest the data from whatever database, and create documents
for Solr. This program can be written in Python, Java, or .. whatever. Or you can use DIH.
Cheers-- Rick