lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From marotosg <marot...@gmail.com>
Subject Boost by Integer value on top of query
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:35:33 GMT
Hi,

I have a use where I need to boost documents based on two integer values.
Basically I need to retrieve companies using specific criteria like Company
name, nationality etc.
On top of that query I need to boost the most important ones which are
suppose to be the ones with higher number of employees or locations around
the world.

These are two integer fields on my Solr index. My question here is
How can I boost  the companies with a higher number of employees or
locations?

Thanks,
Sergio MAroto