lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tstusr <ulfrhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy field a source of copy field
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 21:23:25 GMT
Well, for me it's kind of strange because it's working only with words that
have blank spaces. It seems that maybe I'm not explaining well.

My field is defined as follows:

  <fieldType name="genus_type" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="0">
    <analyzer type="index">
      <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory"
mapping="mapping/mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
      <charFilter class="solr.PatternReplaceCharFilterFactory"
pattern="[0-9]+|(\-)(\s*)" replacement=""/>
      <filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory" maxShingleSize="3"
outputUnigrams="true"/>
      <filter class="solr.KeepWordFilterFactory" words="species.txt"
ignoreCase="true"/>
      <filter class="solr.KeepWordFilterFactory" words="genus.txt"
ignoreCase="true"/>
    </analyzer>
    <analyzer type="query">
    </analyzer>
  </fieldType>

We have 2 KWF files, "species" and then "genus". It seems that is just
working with genus.

Since I'm not able to use copy fields, what choices I have?