lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From srshaik <sramachandransh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a custom auth plugin for solr
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:40:03 GMT
Thanks Jan. I had gone though the link. But, not the code. I will look into
it and try to understand. However, I had a question regarding support
multi-tenancy.
If I have one collection containing documents for multiple tenants, would I
have to build a custom authorization plugin to prevent one customer from
updating the document of another. Or should I build a custom handler for
each of the operations such as update / delete / search etc..