lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nawab Zada Asad Iqbal <khi...@gmail.com>
Subject Taking Solr 6.5.x to production.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:59:34 GMT
Hi solr community

What are the steps for taking solr to production if Solr installation
script does not support my environment.  Is there a list of all the steps
done by the Installation script so that I can do them manually?

I am upgrading from 4.5.0; and today we compile our solr custom code
(together with solr 4.5.0) into a war and then deploy it to our solr
servers using puppet. I already have a 'solr' user which owns the data and
log on those machines.

Thanks
Nawab