lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Per Newgro" <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Facet ranges and stats
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 11:33:31 GMT
Hello,

i would like to generate some stats on my facets. This is working so far. My problem is that
i don't know how to generate Ranges on my facets and calculate the stats for it.

I have two fields in my schema -> rank(string) and total(float, nullable)
Rank can be A or B or C. In case my object was audited document contains a total value (78
or 45 or ...). Otherwise the value is null.

What i need to calculate per Rank is the count of documents having a total value >= 90
and the count of the other documents (null or < 90).

My solution would be to implement 2 queries. But what i learned so far: Solr is build to avoid
that.

Can you please give me hint how i could solve this problem.

Thanks for your support
Per