lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Pendap <SPen...@walmartlabs.com>
Subject Re: EXT: Re: Solr Query Performance benchmarking
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 23:40:20 GMT
Thanks everyone for taking time to respond to my email. I think you are
correct in that the query results might be coming from main memory as I
only had around 7k queries.
However it is still not clear to me, given that everything was being
served from main memory, why is that I am not able to push the CPU usage
further up by putting more load on the cluster?

Thanks
Suresh